Directory Business Services Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the currently applicable data protection legislation (the "Legislation"), the data controller is Neil Goddard of George Boole House, D1-D2 The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln, LN6 3QN ("Data Controller").
Information we collect from you & the data controller
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the site lmg-entertainments.co.uk ("the site") or by corresponding with us or the Data Controller by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use the site, subscribe to any related service, search for a product, place an order on the site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with the site. The information you give us and the Data Controller may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, and consumer preferences.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information (and login information & profile content for any applications used to login to the site, such as Facebook logins), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call us or the Data Controller.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us or the Data Controller. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us/the Data Controller and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us/the Data Controller;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we/the Data Controller offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we/the Data Controller feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our/the Data Controller's service;
- to ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
Information we collect or the Data Controller collects about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we/the Data Controller serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we or the Data Controller receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us/the Data Controller and information we/the Data Controller collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- The Data Controller;
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers, customers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we/the Data Controller enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us/the Data Controller entering into a contract with you.
We will also disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Directory Business Services Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Directory Business Services Limited/the Data Controller, our respective customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at Directory Business Services Limited, 53 High Street, Navenby, Lincoln, LN5 0DZ or firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Data Controller at George Boole House, D1-D2 The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln, LN6 3QN or email@example.com.
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our/the Data Controller's partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information & other rights
The Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Legislation. Access requests may (where permitted) be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our/the Data Controller's costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The Legislation also give you certain rights regarding (i) the right to rectification (i.e. to correct or complete data); (ii) erasure (commonly known as the right to be forgotten); (iii) portability of your data to a third party at your request; (iv) right in some circumstances to object to particular processing of your data. If you have any questions regarding your rights in relation to your data, we recommend that you contact the ICO - https://ico.org.uk/.